[OSGeo-Discuss] meruvian program

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Mon Mar 2 12:27:53 PST 2009

yah i am expanding from Java area now to more GIS :) thx to Geoff that
send several MapGUide training material and I am also try to revamp
the Arnulf work, but the work is amazing hard, i am glad if my
foundation (Meruvian) can work together with OSGEo to penetrate the
OpenSource spirit in this country

ARnulf,
the work is getting amazing busy, because i have several office that
helping to reach more students in this island (java island)

and i am glad have support from all of your in any work, that can make
us work to 50% students that unreachable outside java island