[OSGeo-Discuss] [Fwd: Re: [Webcom] Usermap SVN and improvement]

Alexandre Leroux alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca
Wed Mar 4 07:16:48 PST 2009

Hi all,

Last december, I asked about on the UserMap refresh rates but did not
get any answer so far
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:UserMap_Documentation ). The UserMap
still seems not fully updated: months after I added the position
information to my userpage, I don't show up on the map. Maybe I did
something wrong, but I think I followed the instructions from the
documentation page correctly.

Any clues?

Cheers,

Alex
--
Alexandre Leroux, M.Sc., Ing.
Environnement Canada / Environment Canada
alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca