[OSGeo-Discuss] Usermap

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Thu Mar 12 02:41:28 PDT 2009

Thanks for the feedback Pedro-Juan,

I will take care of the issues you mentioned. Especially the twisting of
lat/lon and lon/lat.
The mapView name is just for internal use, to define different div id's
for the OL Maps, to have the posibillity to include different maps on
one page, but I will point that out in the docs and on the help to the user.

Thanks again for the feedback.

best regards,
Christian

--
Christian Willmes
AG GIS & Fernerkundung      | GIS & RS Group