[OSGeo-Discuss] RE: [Majas-dev] [Majas-users] Flex in geomajas

Bouiaw bouiaw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 11:52:58 PDT 2009

Hi,

We had recently an important code contribution (
http://groups.google.com/group/openscales-dev/browse_thread/thread/4def87c3cf90410e)
from Scott that ported OpenLayers to ActionScript3 ! We use this code
contribution as OpenScales codebase, and have began to improve it.

A first demo (not bug free yet and not optimized) is available here :
http://openscales.org/openscales-flexlayers.swf
Roadmap proposal is available here :
http://groups.google.com/group/openscales-dev/browse_thread/thread/fb177ae0557ad7b0

Any feedbacks or contributors are welcomed,
Bouiaw

be found at  http://openscales.org/p/openscales/downloads/ but not so much.