[OSGeo-Discuss] Call for Software demos -OSGIS 2009

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Mar 23 07:50:01 PDT 2009

Dear colleagues,

We are inviting contributions for software demonstrations of open source
GIS technologies from interested people and organizations for OSGIS
2009. Interested participants should submit an abstract description of
the Open source software demos (maximum 500 words) to
Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk before 30 March 2009.

Details and registrations information at
http://www.opensourcegis.org.uk/

The OSGIS UK 2009 software demos will be presented at an separate
session to the conference audience. Please contact me for any
information needed.

Best wishes,

Suchith Anand

Dr Suchith Anand