[OSGeo-Discuss] RE: Open source TIN code?

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon Mar 23 14:58:02 PDT 2009

When the original post went around I didn't mention that the Google SoC
student at OpenJUMP last year implemented part of a TIN library in Java,
which, like OpenJUMP is released under the GPL.

I didn't mention it because most of the conversation seemed to be
focused on code in the C Programming Language.

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658