[OSGeo-Discuss] "OpenStreetMap im Rheinland" and "deegree day" on May 26th/27th 2009

Judit Mays mays at lat-lon.de
Wed May 13 00:02:49 PDT 2009

Dear OSGeo community,

in two weeks time the 4th deegree day will take place in Bonn, Germany.
For the first time, this years deegree day will be co-hosting a
regional OpenStreetMap conference.

Detailed information on the two-day-programme can be found at
http://deegreeday.deegree.org/deegreeday2009/programme
Please note: The consultation hours of our deegree doctor are also
listed there. The deegree doctor will answer your questions and help out
with problems concerning deegree.

Conference participation (deegree day & OpenStreetMap event) is free of
charge, but for organisational reasons we request your registration
until May 19th 2009 at
http://deegreeday.deegree.org/deegreeday2009/registration

There are still some places available in our tutorials and workshops.
Please check their detailed descriptions at
http://deegreeday.deegree.org/deegreeday2009/workshops
Please note: the free tutorial "introduction to deegree" is offered in
German (on May 26th) and English (on May 27th).

We are looking forward to meeting you in Bonn! Join us!

Kind regards,
Judit Mays
--
l a t / l o n  GmbH