[OSGeo-Discuss] Redlands SDS ?

Brian Russo brian at beruna.org
Wed Nov 11 02:28:06 PST 2009

Microsoft's headquarters is in Redmond, WA. ESRI is in Redlands, CA. Easy to
mix up.

And I understand they're not just a face shop for ESRI. But knowing how ESRI
works I'm guessing they're very hand in hand. I only point it out to soften
possible expectations for success. By all means though, steer the ESRI ship
towards more open waters!

regards,

 - bri