[OSGeo-Discuss] looking for introductory material on cartography

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 01:53:40 PST 2009

Thanks everyone again for the response my request has had. I didn't
hope in so much sharing :)
It's been important for the ngo itself to recognize the value of this
community and it's "open source mind".

I will share the blog I'm going to setup for the course, in which I
will also gather your materials (with the respective citings) and the
one I will prepare.

I'll let you know.
Have a good week,
Giovanni