[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS Packaging (was: Open Location Services)

Sampson, David David.Sampson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Thu Nov 5 07:10:22 PST 2009

Hey Folks,

Noticed the discussion has moved onto packaging issues of FOSS...

Perhaps this link may be of interest from the Australian Government:
http://www.finance.gov.au/Publications/guide-to-open-source-software/app
endix-c-oss-packaging.html

Cheers