[OSGeo-Discuss] OS for Topograph

Marcelo Fidelis fidelis.marcelo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 09:45:48 PST 2009

Hi,

  I am a student of IFGoias, it is a federal university of Brasil in
Goiania/Goias. I would like to develop an application that could be used for
construct shapes (polygons) from GPS points. A simple aplication that could
perform the basic features of Topograph. First I would like to know if there
are already some open software that do the same. If ther is not, what could
be the best archtecture for this job? Which software would be the best to
use for this task?

Thaks for any help,

Marcelo G. Fidelis

--

Mike Ditka <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html>  -
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."