Request for OSGeo projects logos (was: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Looking for OSGeo projects logos)

Arnulf Christl arnulf at osgeo.org
Wed Nov 25 08:53:35 PST 2009

OSGeo Project Leads (incubating and graduated),
please make sure that you upload your logos in high quality SVG format
to the OSGeo Marketing SVN repository, please create a sub folder with
the name of your project:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/logo/projects/

The logos will be used by the Marketing Committee, Local Chapters and
individuals giving presentations, talks, etc. Pushing your logo there in
high quality will add emphasis to your professionalism and help to
promote and add visibility to your efforts.

If you do not have an acceptable SVG file please upload a high
resolution raster image, that will still be better than not having
anything.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--