[OSGeo-Discuss] [Fwd: Re: Request for OSGeo projects logos]

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Wed Nov 25 09:28:20 PST 2009

Folks,
Frank is perfectly right in saying that we might have wanted to have
people add a pointer in the OSGeo Wiki to their logo on their own
servers. On the other hand those pages also tend to wither and go away
(unless you are a solid rock like GDAL).

What to do?  Diversity wins. I will whip up a Wiki page and add a
pointer to both places, so jut do one of the two or both. Then we can
follow up in a year and see which way was better.

Regards, Arnulf.