[OSGeo-Discuss] And is anyone going to, umm, the PDC show?

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Tue Oct 6 08:36:06 PDT 2009

Okay, so the odds are pretty slim, but: if anyone's going to PDC (the Microsoft developers conference) next month, I'd be happy to do a meetup there too.

(I'm interested in seeing what's new with MSFT's geo support -- Bing & Friends -- as it's been a couple years since I've looked into what they're doing.  I'm also interested to see what buzz is on their new Codeplex open source initiative...)

-mpg