[OSGeo-Discuss] Finding an OSGEO-related job in London

Chris Puttick chris.puttick at thehumanjourney.net
Wed Oct 14 22:34:18 PDT 2009

And of course OA Digital, but while in the UK is not London. London is under the influence of the "if it don't cost, it ain't worth nothing" although we're hopeful revent gov't policy announcements and news like that of the recent systems change at the London Stock Exchange might change that; if there's going to be anything, I'd sniff around the London mayor's office, Transport for London and some of the London councils.

Chris