[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Labs invitation

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Thu Oct 15 08:14:36 PDT 2009

Hi,

If your software is OpenSource and Geospatial related feel free to add
it to the list on the OSGeo Labs page. This page aims to regroup all OS
and Geo related software.

Eventually, this list may become something more official, but for now
it's just there to help people connect together and to help projects to
get some visibility.

Best regards,
Julien

STEPHEN STANTON wrote:
> Hi Julien,
>
> Are you talking just to FOSS4G presenters or everyone? The list on the OSGeo Labs page isn't that big, so I get the impression that it's not meant to become a huge list.
>
> By way of example (and to toot my own horn), I've been working on a cadastral data entry application (see http://code.google.com/p/backsight), and would dearly like to find other people who have an interest in working with me. Or just chat to people who are working in the same application domain.
>
> But given that not a lot of people get excited by cadastral systems (and OSGeo seems to emphasise web-related projects), I wonder whether sticking myself on the list would be appropriate.
>
> Steve

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears
http://www.mapgears.com/