[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G2009: Looking for a few volunteers to help record FOSS4G

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Thu Oct 15 19:28:02 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

For those in Sydney for FOSS4G. I'm looking for a handful of volunteers
willing to sit and record FOSS4G talks. For those willing to lend their
Linux (recent Fedora or Ubuntu = ideal) machine and time, I'll treat them to
dinner.

I've hauled my microphones and vga capture devices from Canada to enable
this. I couldn't bring enough computers of course thus need to appeal to the
community for help.

Please reply to me at aross at fosslc dot org if you are willing to help out
with this. I'll treat the team to dinner and a few other perks.

If you're curious about this, check out http://fosslc.org for example videos
of other events. FOSSLC has around 200 hours of videos available covering
talks related to OSGeo, Eclipse, Drupal, Perl, Python, Linux, Ruby, Ingres,
PostgreSQL, and more.

Thanks in advance,

--
Andrew