[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G: Beach Volleyball at Manly, Sydney, tomorrow

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Fri Oct 16 15:07:54 PDT 2009

For those of you in Sydney this weekend.

I plan to head down to Manly Beach with my two sons (11 & 12), at
11:30am Sunday, tomorrow, to play beach volleyball or swim, with whoever
wants to join us. Depending on the tide, we might take our skidboards
with us which are lots of fun.

Let me know via return email, SMS, or mobile phone if you plan to join us.

Manly is a lovely beach, 30 minutes ferry ride from the city, which is
worth doing by itself. There are a lot of cafes and eateries for those
looking for lunch.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager