[OSGeo-Discuss] Anyone working on OGC WMTS (draft) client implementations ?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 00:14:32 PDT 2009

Hi will talk to our crew who worked on the OWS-6. They did some
conformance testing of WMSTS and may be able to run GeoWebCache past a
test suite or something.

They did submit a patch to TileCache but I have not heard if it is
going to show up any time soon.

On the uDig project we had a SoC student working on support for
additional tile servers; I will need to check if they got to WMSTS.

Jody