[OSGeo-Discuss] RE: Documenting GIS Data Models (Again): Using DXF [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Wed Sep 9 16:47:36 PDT 2009

IMO:

Hi Landon,

Data models with DXF? You're making life difficult for yourself...

You may wish to have a look at the HollowWorld [1] developed by Australia's CSIRO.

It will help you model your data using UML to generate standards compliant GML application schemas.

[1] https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/twiki/bin/view/AppSchemas/HollowWorld

Bruce Bannerman