[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [mapserver-users] Updated MapServer flyer

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 15 09:37:35 PDT 2009

Not a bad idea Bob.  I'd also like to take it a step further and have
some basic web forms that help to create the flyers so that no software
is required on the client - e.g. enter the info, press create and
download a PDF.  Anyone want to help put their CGI and PDF lib skills
into this kind of thing?  It could even be used for creating business
cards, etc.