[OSGeo-Discuss] Loading ArcSDE features

Langen, Gido Gido.Langen at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Mon Sep 21 11:50:02 PDT 2009

I am using MapGuide 2010.  I used MapGuide Studio 2010 to set up a
connection to an ArcSDE layer.  It worked to a degree.  I could
establish the connection, and see the tabular data.  But I cannot
display the spatial features; I get the following error message: "The
ArcSDE Provider does not support non-aggregate functions or expressions
in the select aggregates command."
After I created the layer from the source data, I could not see any
features either; worse: NO feature, but the geographic extent was out of
this world - the X/Y Coordinate values were in the billion range.
Does anyone know what causes this issue or how to remedy it?
Thanks so much,
Gido