[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo server admin

Chris Puttick chris.puttick at thehumanjourney.net
Sun Sep 27 23:41:24 PDT 2009

Or, of course, another option would be those members of OSGeo who are more or less corporate members could volunteer time of a member of staff who would otherwise be not contributing to the OSGeo effort.

And in defence of all those who are not developers, being a sys admin is rather harder than printing brochures or accounting. Some might even suggest it is as hard as being a developer. But we wouldn't want to listen to them, would we ;)

Cheers

Chris