[OSGeo-Discuss] Whitebox GAT (Chris Puttick)

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Thu Apr 1 15:30:57 PDT 2010

Mr. Bolz:

Are you looking for a paid internship?

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658

-----Original Message-----
From: discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Johannes Bolz
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 2:12 PM
To: OSGeo Discussions
Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Whitebox GAT (Chris Puttick)

Dear fellow subscribers,

I am a student of Geoinformation from Berlin, Germany. Currently, I am
looking for a student position / work experience internship in the
fields of GIS or location based services development. My preferred
locations are New Zealand, Australia or Canada, but I could basically
imagine to work anywhere. The internship should take at least twelve
weeks and start around June. I am working in relevant jobs alongside my
studies, so I already have some work experience and insight in
development workflows. I will only be able to accept a paid internship
enabling me to cover at least the basic cost of living, or alternatively

a position with accomodation provided.

If you know a company or organization that may be interested in
employing a dedicated, hard working intern, please let me know. I'll
appreciate any information. I have attached my CV for further
information.

Kind regards,
Johannes Bolz

P.S.: I have been posting this at multiple boards, so please excuse the
possible double-read.

--
Johannes Bolz
Sonnenallee 40