[OSGeo-Discuss] open source desktop shootout

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 14:44:26 PDT 2010

Hi Percy,
since I see you are editing the 2009 codesprint page and I guess you
are interested, I answer here.
I organized that sdhootout for the Italian Chapter meeting last year
and had put up that page because I was hoping to be able to do an
unformat test at the foss4g of Sydney (sent an email on this list but
got no answer). Sadly no one of the other GIS showed up, so all we
ended up was with a list of things that would be nice to have. We then
created a final list on the gfoss.it wiki, if you are interested, I
can search that. Can't remember the link right now.

The shootout took place at the meeting in Italy and even if it was the
first time it had a good feedback.

If something comes up for the foss4g in September, I could probably
help out a bit. For sure me or some other uDig lover would be present
with the uDig/JGrass combo.

Best regards,
Andrea