[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [OSGeo-Standards] TMS and WMTS

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 07:18:41 PDT 2010

Arnulf wrote

>> We have a MoU that gave us 6 OGC member slots for OSGeo folks and NONE of
>> them are currently in use. That sucks.

Fwiw, I am interested in stepping up to bridge between OSGeo and OGC.
I have some interest in this, particularly from the IP/legal side, but
enough to spill into other matters as well. I am fairly leery about my
ability to commit time, and then follow through because of being
generally over-committed, but it is definitely worth a serious effort
on my part.

Fill me in on what it takes?

--
Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org