[OSGeo-Discuss] Interview ideas?

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Apr 8 13:49:04 PDT 2010

Hi, one area we've talked a bit about historically has been trying to
capture more interviews - either as written documents or verbal
podcasts.  I'm just putting out this note to invite you to
suggest/brainstorm about good interview topics and people that would
help get the open source geospatial message out in an influential way.
You're welcome to suggest specific people/topics to me privately or we
can talk generally on the topics or questions.

I'm now starting to carry a video camera in tow when I attend meetings,
with the hopes of capturing a few interviews to share.  Hopefully in a
months time I'll have some to put online.

Tyler