[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G Technology review presentations - LiveDVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 15:07:27 PDT 2010

If you are interested to help out creating a presentation for the full
stack of Live DVD packages at FOSS4G 2010, please join us on the
livedemo email list, or contact me direct.
I've submitted an abstract already, which is described here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Conference_Participation

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect