[OSGeo-Discuss] Release GeoNetwork opensource v2.4.3

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at geocat.net
Sat Apr 24 07:33:57 PDT 2010

Dear all,
We're happy to announce a new release of GeoNetwork opensource v2.4.3. This is a minor release, but with some good improvements that may be of interest to you!
Main things that have changed in this release:

- INSPIRE support, including a specific search form (disabled by default, enable in the System preferences panel)
- CSW ISO profile updates and test suite
- GeoServer upgrade to v2.0.1 with the REST API and SLD Styler included
- Search speed improvements (more to come in v2.6.0, due in August 2010!)
- Added Portuguese language and improvements for others

The rest can be read in the changes log file.
Thanks to our dedicated developer team and supporting community! Enjoy!

http://geonetwork-opensource.org/software/geonetwork_opensource/releases/2.4.3

Or directly to the files:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/geonetwork/files/

Greetings,