[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Board Elections 2010

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Aug 1 05:58:26 PDT 2010

Adrian Custer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Paul Ramsey <pramsey at opengeo.org> wrote:
>> The complete list of charter members
>> is available by from
>>
>> * http://www.osgeo.org/charter_members
>
> Where can one find the official attendance records and proxy
> assignments of these members for the last three official "meetings of
> the members" ? Were minutes kept for those meetings?

Adrian,

The "meeting of members" is the AGM and we do not keep track of who
attends, nor are they in any way limited to charter members.  We do
keep track of who actually votes in board and charter member elections
and we are supposed to deactivate members who haven't voted in either for
something like three years.

I'm not clear why you are asking though as the call was for board elections.
Perhaps you meant to ask about board meetings?  Minutes and attendance
information for board meetings can be found in the Meetings list off the
Board page at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_of_Directors

Best regards,