[OSGeo-Discuss] Nomination of Lorenzo Becchi for OSGeo Board Election 2010

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Aug 12 06:38:15 PDT 2010

Folks,

I'm very glad to nominate Lorenzo Becchi for the OSGeo Board member.

As a very active member of the community and OSGeo Charter Member
Lorenzo has actively supported execution of many of the OSGeo
activities, chapters and events.

As a software developer Lorenzo has a long time experience and long list
of commits contributed to number of FOSS4G projects.

Lorenzo is a very important driving force of the upcoming FOSS4G 2010
conference.

I recognise Lorenzo as a passionate, optimistic and constructive person.

Best regards,