[OSGeo-Discuss] Best tool, shapefile to png, web

Chris Holmes cholmes at opengeo.org
Mon Aug 16 15:54:15 PDT 2010

Thanks for the OpenGeo Suite shout out, but at 250 megs for the
download, installing a full database and webserver, I think it's about
the furthest thing from "light" on this list.

Hoping to get it to the point where it's a cloud deployment and you
could just make what you want to do a handful of api calls, but we're
not quite there yet.