[OSGeo-Discuss] Foss4g sponsorship question

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Fri Dec 10 13:23:28 PST 2010

Hi all,

The sponsorship information will be ready very shortly (should be within a
week). The deadline for the early sponsorship discount will be end of
January 2011, not beginning, so that people can have the choice to take the
money out of 2010 or 2011 budgets. Thanks for your interest, and if you have
any questions in the short term feel free to contact me directly.

Cheers,
    Peter.