[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Raster Tracing - Results

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon Feb 8 11:55:10 PST 2010

Thanks for the archive link Alex.

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658

-----Original Message-----
From: discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Alex Mandel
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 3:08 PM
To: OSGeo Discussions
Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Raster Tracing - Results

Landon Blake wrote:
> Thank you for all of the responses. I will summarize here for
everyone's benefit:

> - Line Trace Plugs was a raster to vector conversion program used by
the SCS, BLM and Forest Service. It was historically distributed with
GRASS. It may now be available at ltplus.org.

Site appears to have been down for several years, but you can see the
last known revision thanks to the Internet Archive
http://web.archive.org/web/20070528050330/http://www.ltplus.org/

Alex