[OSGeo-Discuss] Auto-cataloging of image files

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Wed Feb 10 17:31:00 PST 2010

Paul,

After ferreting around the web I found some other people who had the
same problem with the Windows EXE files you can download from the link
you provided. They suggested that you could try to use the version
compiled with FWTools. I triued this and it worked. Go figure. Different
compilers or something.

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd