[OSGeo-Discuss] Software Copyright ownership

Ravi ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 20:10:59 PST 2010

While discussing this with Free Software Foundation of India, this topic came up, and I could not explain them the position of software under incubation by OSGeo.
May I have a pointer or thread where the status of software under incubation is dealt, indicating,
1. Copy-Left
2. Type of licensing, GNU-GPL, BSD etc
Ravi Kumar