[OSGeo-Discuss] Comparison

Rafal Wawer Rafal.Wawer at sadl.kuleuven.be
Thu Feb 18 07:26:33 PST 2010

Hi Andrea,
None of the reports were submitted to any of the communities. We aimed at completely independent evaluations and the method itself was designed to enable users to perform their own evaluation. We cannot expect users to contact communities each time an evaluaiton is performed. (-;
Although in few cases - e.g. Degree we contacted the developers/communities to get information we needed for documentation. In many cases the documentation of the FOSSG projects was ... Let's say it was very often quite challanging to get information we needed. The lacking information was gained through hands-on experience.
I would love to discuss the details, but I think the list in not a right place for it. Please feel free to send you remarks on my e-mail address: Rafal.Wawer at sadl.kuleuven.be.

Best regards:
Raf

Dr. Rafal Wawer
K.U.Leuven
R&D Division SADL (Spatial Application Division)
Celestijnenlaan 200e bus 2224
BE-3001 Leuven-Heverlee
Belgium
tel. 0032 16 329731