RE: [OSGeo-Discuss] How to use DXF and GeoTools?

Roy Braam roybraam at b3partners.nl
Sun Feb 21 23:55:40 PST 2010

Hello Landon,

We created a dxf datastore for geotools but didn't submitted it to the geotools project yet. Because it's not fully tested. Perhaps this is a good moment to submit it? If you ask the same question on the geotools list (bcc to me) i'll answer with a link to the source download. Perhaps it will be added to the geotools project then.

Tia.

Roy Braam
B3partners BV
  _____