IS EVERYONE HERE FAST ASLEEP? was: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] OKF / OSGeo response to the consultation on opening Ordnance Survey data

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 10:25:57 PST 2010

+1 from me,

However, I caution that we should not use this email list to call for
votes. We have close to 1000 people on this list, and if we have 100
people respond to a proposal every week or two, we will make this list
unusable as a communication medium.

If voting is required, I suggest setting up a wiki or using one of the
drupal voting options that we have on the osgeo site or similar.