[OSGeo-Discuss] How to make a map on a CD

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Wed Jun 30 23:18:39 PDT 2010

Hello Leith,

I did not used this software yet, so I do not know if it is good, but
maybe Geopublisher would match your needs?

-> http://en.geopublishing.org/

 From the Website:
" The Geopublisher 1.4
<http://en.geopublishing.org/Geopublisher> software allows the creation
and publication of multimedia atlases. It has been developed for users
like scientists, consultants and institutions that want to communicate
their research results to the general public. The primary aim is to
deliver a software that reduces the technical obstacles in publishing
geo-data to a minimum. Your final product will be a user-friendly atlas
which can easily be used by people who are not familiar with GIS
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographic_information_system>."

best regards,
Christian