[OSGeo-Discuss] How to make a map on a CD [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Fri Jul 2 01:35:39 PDT 2010

Hi bobb,

I know of an OpenSource based toolchain for creating 3D-PDF with Meshlab
and LaTex. (Actually I think I got the link from this list a while back,
but it could be also from an other list...)

Here is a blog post about it (in german):
http://www.goermezer.de/content/view/486/544/

And here the the google translation, which is quite ok to understand
whats going on i think:
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=de&ie=UTF-8&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://www.goermezer.de/content/view/486/544/&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhh8ysRV3KQF-MqwBci54ZRjcVS-eg

best regards,
Christian

--
Christian Willmes
AG GIS & Fernerkundung      | GIS & RS Group