[OSGeo-Discuss] Local Chapters Mailing List

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Wed Jul 7 14:07:55 PDT 2010

I subscribed too.

I'm the "board rep" for the California Chapter. I'm really just filling
in for the rest of 2010 until we can find someone to do the job well. :]

Two of my biggest challenges with the California Chapter have been:

(1) Dealing with a large geographic area.
(2) Getting people with a diverse set of interests involved enough to
accomplish anything more concrete than an annual meeting.

I'd love to hear how other chapters might be overcoming similar
obstacles.

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658