[OSGeo-Discuss] [OFF-TOPIC] GIS "StackOverflow" Website

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed Jul 21 15:32:20 PDT 2010

I've been participating in the new Pro Webmasters community (another Area 51
site) while waiting for the GIS site to kick off, and it's been a great
experience.  I'd strongly encourage anyone with an interest in a
consolidated, open licence knowledge base for GIS to commit to this effort.

Thanks very much for putting this together George!

Jason