[OSGeo-Discuss] Help authoring tools

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Tue Jun 1 10:34:33 PDT 2010

Hei,

I would like to know some tools too that are used by others. As OpenJUMP
is also lacking a help system (still...).

Things that heard of are:
- docbook
- elml.ch (though not thought for documentation directly but it exports
to several formats: pdf/html as it is xml based)
- the Sextante built-in help, which is html based too (not sure how much
it is tied to java and how easy it is too maintain, but it is a good start).

So Daniel A. if you found something useful, pls. let me/us know. Though
- you may have different options with .Net

stefan