[OSGeo-Discuss] Request for a new project: GIS for Enterprise Linux

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Thu Jun 3 05:08:40 PDT 2010

Hi Mathieu,

I've created the mailing list for Entreprise Linux. I'm glad to see other
people interested in linux binaries distribution. RPMs will be, of course,
very useful. I suggest you to take a look at the "Application:/Geo" repository
of OpenSuse. Perhaps you could coordinate effort with the maintainer.

regards,
Alan

On June 3, 2010 06:37:20 am Mathieu Baudier wrote:
> > You are welcome to start some relevant pages on wiki.osgeo.org as for
> > mailing list, please file a ticket on the osgeo trac instance and set
> > the component to SAC (System Administration Committee). Make sure to
> > include the names and email addresses for the admins of the list. Then
> > we'll see if one of the admins has time to make the list.
> > http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> I have created this wiki page:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Enterprise_Linux_GIS