[OSGeo-Discuss] Comment on OSGeo Project Marketing template before we set it in stone

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Fri Jun 4 12:50:40 PDT 2010

Couple comments based entirely off the PDF:

- The typography needs some work.  Mix of serif, sans serif, italics, bold
is a bit confused.

- Would be nice to see some header/footer graphics or at least colour.

- I really, really, really, really don't like the inclusion of the
commercial support line. Unless it points at the OSGeo service provider
registry.

Jason