[OSGeo-Discuss] Rendez-vous OSGeo Quebec 2010 is less than a week away!

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Jun 9 16:10:50 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

It is with great pleasure that I remind you all that the Rendez-vous
OSGeo-Québec (http://rendez-vous-osgeo-qc.org/2010/) is less than a week
away!

It is next week, on Tuesday and Wednesday, June 15-16, that I will have
the opportunity to welcome you in Saguenay, my home town! This means
that you only have a few days left to register online at
http://rendez-vous-osgeo-qc.org/2010/inscription/ ... and be part part
of two exciting and memorable days where free and open source geospatial
software will be at the center of all discussions, and you will have the
chance to hear and chat with some of the key players of OSGeo in North
America, and even some from as far as France!

All the details of our program are available online at
http://rendez-vous-osgeo-qc.org/2010/programme/

And I remind you that in addition to the international and local
conference program, in the OSGeo fashion, social/networking activities
are planned for each night, including an ice breaker ("5 à 7") on
Tuesday, and a boat cruise on the Saguenay Fjord on Wednesday in
collaboration with Vision Geomatique, another GIS event that will take
place right after at the same location.

Looking forward to meeting you on Tuesday!

(See also
http://dmorissette.blogspot.com/2010/06/rendez-vous-osgeo-quebec-2010-is-less.html)

Daniel
--