[OSGeo-Discuss] 5 Star OSGeo project maturity rating

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jun 10 13:52:43 PDT 2010

One suggestion - since there is a lot of concern about the idea of "rating" projects, maybe the PSCs of each of the projects should be consulted before going ahead with this? After all -- it's for each of these projects' benefits that this is being considered, and if the various PSC consensus is this is not a good idea .. it should probably carry a lot of weight.

Dave

Dave McIlhagga
www.mapsherpa.com
www.dmsolutions.ca