[OSGeo-Discuss] listings of foss-geo training services

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 02:13:34 PDT 2010

(cross posted to qgis user list and osgeo discuss)

Hi,
I posted our FOSS-Geo training program in several of my list, the
training service is based in the Philippines:
http://essc.org.ph/content/view/314/1/

There are a couple of inquiries regarding a similar training program
in the UK and Africa.  I gave them the following links for reference:

http://qgis.org/en/commercial-support.html
http://www.osgeo.org/search_profile

Related to OSGEO's service provider's dbase, it would be nice to have
a search field to specific type of support the listed
individual/companies is providing (i.e. training, customization
development, etc. ) .

--
cheers,
maning