[OSGeo-Discuss] displaying complex GML in web-based enviroment ? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Tue Jun 15 14:55:43 PDT 2010

CSIRO have a portal [1] that can consume WFS 3.1.1 including Complex Features as well as WMS.

This was created as part of their GeoSciML collaborative work to consume and display data from Australian State Geoscience organisations.

The work was created by Rob Woodcock's Auscope team.

I'm not sure if it has been released under an Open Source license, though much of their work has been.

Andrea, I think that you have contacts on this team via the GeoServer community.

[1] http://portal.auscope.org/gmap.html

Bruce Bannerman